Beauty | Dislikes

Thursday 5 June 2014
1. Tea Tree Oil 2. Tea Tree Clearing Toner 3. Benefit BAD gal lash Mascara 4. Topshop Cream blush 'head over heels'
 
 
1. Tea Tree Oil
 
When I first purchased this oil I was super excited because I thought it would magically clear up my skin, to think I was that stupid, I put a few drips on a cotton pad and smoothed it all over my skin, only to wake up the next morning with severely dry and dehydrated skin. I told my mum and she told me I was silly for putting pure tree oil all over. Apparently you only put it on problematic spots for example. My mouth area was stiff and dry for at least a week. I think this dislike is mainly due to the product packaging because it doesn't exactly give you proper directions or warnings.
 
2. Tea Tree Clearing Toner
 
This product was a little the same as the last product. My main dislike was the smell, it was far to strong for me personally and it also irritated my skin as soon as I applied it which meant I had to remove it as soon as.
 
3. Benefit BAD gal lash Mascara
 
This mascara is a mini, thank god! Well I say it as it's a disaster, it's not too bad but I wouldn't buy it again. The brush is far too big, I thought I was going to stab myself in the eye with it at several points, and I didn't think it really gave me much volume, compared to the 'They're real' mascara by benefit which I love and will definitely purchase again.
 
4. Topshop Cream Blush 'head over heels'
 
I don't always have the best hand at applying cream blusher, I definitely prefer powder blushers but this was I felt just didn't apply well at all, and it depending on the blush I used which was mainly a stipple brush it made me look like a clown, it didn't blend nicely or properly, so I definitely won't purchase any more of the blushers but aside from that I do enjoy mostly all of the topshop beauty products
Post Comment
Post a Comment