Gift Guide for Her

Sunday 4 December 2016
Hey all! Long time no speak, I haven't posted in a very long time, been very busy, switching jobs, etc.. it's a hard life not being a full time blogger, but just gotta get on with it and earn the cash I suppose. Anyway I actually kinda missed writing out posts and as it is Christmas time, a perfect time for blog writing as there is so much exciting content and were almost going to be in Year 2017, which is a time for new years resolutions, which I have a few up my sleeve but wont share yet until it is all definite. However better get started on this post, which is going to be my first Gift Guide for her! Whether it's your Mum, Sister, Bestie, Cousin, Granny... any women! I hope if your not as organised as me and still haven't got any presents then this will give you some ideas!







Post Comment
Post a Comment