NYFW Highlight's

Thursday 18 February 2016

Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen was one of my favourite collections this season, bringing the monochrome and the leather sold me soon as I saw it. McQueen used plenty of different styles including, mini skirts, midi skirts and capes, also teamed with knee length leather boots, good to see that the knee length will still be a huge hit next season. 


Dion Lee
A mix of tones in Dion Lee's collection, navy, black, grey and also whites, which I love the most and am excited to start wearing something other than black. The bomber jacket which is a big hit this season in all high street stores will also be a big trend next Autumn/Winter evidently looking at the collection. 

Alexander Wang
Alexander Wang again similar to McQueen's collection also presents a lot of monochrome, I also love the sixties essences the in black and white striped mini dress/coat. This collection holds a grungy edge, a lot of rustic silver hardware, oversized trendy fur lined denim jackets, and also the sheer black tights and rocker boots. 



Jonathan Simkhai
When I first saw this collection, I saw glamour, sophistication and elegance. Very rich fabrics, such as the beige fur coat, the loose silhouettes and cotton tassels. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment