Blamain X H&M Collaboration | Street Or Chic

Thursday 29 October 2015

Balmain X H&M Collaboration

Hey guys! So as you may all know if you keep up with the fashion world, is that Balmain and H&M have recently showcased their newest collaboration and I think its amazing! Balmain always showcases amazing pieces, super sexy and feminine silhouettes, to suit all different woman, and always so glamorous. And H&M being a firm favourite on the high street, a good collab right? I've picked out some of my favourite pieces from the collection, that all show off that femininity and glamour, and all worn on the catwalks by some of my favourite models, including, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss. I hope you enjoy the looks and let me know what you think. Also don't miss out on my new YouTube video, "A Collective Haul" click HERE to watch! 








Post Comment
Post a Comment