Current Style Inspiration

Thursday 9 July 2015
As summer is now here in the UK, i feel as though something inside me has been triggered, telling me to spend, spend, and spend. There was a point not too long ago but practically up to this summer where i'd wear the same clothing items as always and just look really dark and dismal with black clothing. However now I've really come into myself in terms of dressing and also I think it's down to the amazing summer pieces in stores at the moment, particularly online such as Boohoo.com and Missguided. There's also a few people who I take style inspiration from many who are bloggers and you tubers and then the odd reality tv star or a-lister. I love looking at bloggers/youtubers style particularly as they tend to shop more high street rather than designer similar to myself. 




Chloe Lewis - The Only Way Is Essex














Post Comment
Post a Comment